Here's a few layouts I've finished this week.
First, one of Gracie with pictures I took of her in the rain this past weekend.
One of Tucker with a picture from Grandpa & Grandma's house.
And then one of Gracie and her Tia Lucha. I love the tiny little banner :)
Remember you can click on the photos to see them up close!!
And now answers to a few emails I've received recently.
1. I usually only spend about 30 minutes on a layout. (Unless I'm scrapbooking with friends, then sometimes it can take FOREVER...to much talking and laughing I guess)
2. I can't say I have 1 favorite manufacturer. There are so many great companies out there right now, I have about 10 favorites. LOL
3. Yes I am still doing Project 365/Project Life. I usually print pictures 1 day a week and then do most of my journaling then. Also, for Chelsey...my week goes from Monday through Sunday. I know some people started theirs with Sunday, but for me I always think of Monday as the first day of the week. (either would work though!)
4. Cardstock...I like Bazzill. I have used a few other brands, but Bazzill is my fave. I like the heavy weight, and the texture.
5. Yes I use Photoshop. I've been shooting in RAW for awhile now, so I usually do some editing. Once in awhile you get a great photo straight out of the camera, but most of the time I play with it a bit. CS4 is the version I currently use.
OK, Gracie is up from waking up from her nap. Gotta Run!
Hope you're having a great week!