I have a card up on the Queen and Company blog today, it's my first project using February's Heart Throb kit! This was my first time designing with one of the monthly kits, and I've gotta say I was surprised how much was included in the kit.
After making my card base, I added the sequins with just a tiny bit of glue. When the glue had completely dried, I machine stitched directly on top of the sequins.
To finish it off, I added the acrylic "thanks", and then the "so much" sticker with a piece of foam tape to give it a bit of dimension.
Here's a pic of the Heart Throb kit, and as you can see I still have a ton of it left over. I'll have a layout coming up in a few days that uses a die and shaker box from the kit, I'll be sure to share it with you too!
As always, thanks for stopping by!!